You will be your own most important employee when opening your own business, so an objective appraisal of your strengths and weaknesses is essential. Some questions to ask yourself are:
1. Am I a self starter?
2. How well do I get along with a variety of personalities?
3. How good am I at making decisions?
4. Do I have the physical and emotional stamina to run a business?
5. How well do I plan and organize?
6. Are my attitudes and drive strong enough to maintain motivation?
7. How will the business affect my family?
Take a quiz here from the SBA website to see if you have what it takes to be a small business owner!