We are pleased as punch to be offering this fantastic opportunity for your business. If you are a small business owner interested in exporting, we strongly advise that you attend this event. The Export-Import Bank of America will be discussing the financial assistance they can provide, so that you can do business with foreign buyers.
DATE: May 24, 2007
TIME: 8:30 – 12:30
LOCATION: 3209 S. Staples RM 167
REGISTRATION: Call (361) 698-1021 to register. Cost: $39
Sign up online now!
Discover how to find international buyers and use trade finance tools to win international sales and grow your business.
Let trade and export finance professionals guide you through the maze of export challenges and demonstrate how to obtain valuable trade or research information, enter new markets, minimize risks, improve cash flow, and effectively ship your products to market.
Designed especially for U.S. exporters, this half-day interactive symposium will review the many products and services available from the Department of Commerce (U.S. Commercial Service), the Small Business Administration (SBA), the Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank).
During this event you will learn how to:
· Identify New Buyers and Markets
· Locate and screen buyers, distributors, and partners to meet your business needs
· Tap into foreign market information from experts in 84 countries
· Use e-commerce tools and on-line export declaration filing
· Secure Export Financing Support
· Obtain working capitial loans to fulfill your sales orders
· Offer competitive credit terms to your foreign customers
· Obtain Financing Support for You and Your Buyers
· Protection against nonpayment
· Get Your Products to Market
· Look at the macro view of global logistics
“Reserve your seat now before this Symposium sells out!”
Claiming your seat at our "U.S. Trade Symposium" on May 24th in Corpus Christi is easy…