FYI: Microsoft is holding their annual Small Business Summit and you can attend these sessions online March 19 – 23. Register now to watch FREE online webcasts and learn from leading small business and technology experts in finance, marketing, productivity, security and more.
Although this event heavily plugs Microsoft products and services, they still offer quite a few interesting sessions. Check out the Branding workshop presented by Julie Clark (she created Baby Einstein).
5 powerful reasons not to miss this event!
1. Get inspired by some of today’s small business successes, such as Baby Einstein founder Julie Clark, venture capitalist Guy Kawasaki and more.
2. Watch demos of the latest releases of Windows Vista, Microsoft Office Small Business 2007 and more.
3. Enjoy the flexibility of attending online from your desk or in person at a location near you.
4. Choose from over 50 live sessions presented by small business experts in business and technology.
5. Power your entrepreneurism with a special day devoted exclusively to start-ups.